Monday, February 16, 2009

Brian pre-adventures

Hello,

So lets get a few things straight. I am not stating that this blog is a recap of my adventures(it is not Brian's Adventures). I am merely stating that I am adventuring. Now, that seems to be a bit presumptuous, as if I am asserting that I am in league with greats such as Lewis n Clark, Neil Armstrong(Or is it louis?), and of course, Indiana Jones. I'm just going to another continent, which for my traveling experience is a wild and crazy adventure in itself. So there it is.

I have yet to leave, and have simply set this blog up prior to departure as a display of my foresight. So right! I hope there is some sort of way to attach pictures to blogs, because that'd be enormously convenient.

Until next time!

(Do people generally sign blog posts?)

No comments:

Post a Comment