Monday, March 2, 2009

Vivo en Vina

I have made it to my house in Vina del Mar, to the Pazo family. They are very nice, and very patient with my lack of Spanish speaking. They affirm that in two weeks time, I will be speaking spanish with ease. Or relative ease.

They are currently remodling the house, as it was "very old and ugly" before. They have designed and done the remolding themselves, as my Papa chileno and my brother chileno are both architects.

I live a ten minute walk from the university, something like fifteen minutes from downtown. I've never lived in a city before, it will be an interesting experiance. I'm going to go for a run tomorrow morning along the beach. And I'll take and put up some pictures.

I have been here in the house for one day, and I have learned so much spanish, it is unbelievable. Gonna go to sleep. Chao.

-Bc

No comments:

Post a Comment